Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sale-a-bration

So it was this time last year that I was first introduced to Stampin Up - I fell in love with all those FREE sets you can get, and once again - I am in love!!! hehehe. I really really like the Sale-a-bration sets this year so it was time to get some out to play with them. This was a really quick one to whip up, hardly any time at all - and yes, the roof of my house is a bit skew-iff (maybe the house too actually) but that just gives it character right??

CS: Barely Banana, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Good Neighbours, Whimsical Words

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender Pen

1 comment:

Just ME said...

I really like this one. It's cute! Nice colour combination.