Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Soft Summer

So this is another gift set that I made - its actually an A2 card box (you can find the tutorial on he Splitcoast Stampers website here) and I've used clear acetate as the lid.


The card is a piece of More Mustard with layered pieces of Kiwi Kiss CS (cardstock) and DSP. I've used the Soft Summer stamp set from the Spring mini which I really really love but haven't used as much as I'd like...



I've also used the Oval All stamp set for the sentiment with the scallop oval punch (also from the spring mini which is no longer available - boo hoo!).

I stamped the main image in Chocolate Chip ink and then used my blender pens to colour in using Cameo Coral and Ruby Red as well as Kiwi Kiss and Old Olive. I have also versa marked the main image on the piece of More Mustard - I really really liked this effect...its a great stamp to use with versa mark...xxx

No comments: