Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bag in a Box

This was one of the first things I made and still one of my favourites! There is a great and easy tutorial you can follow to make your very own. I've used some Urban Oasis DS Paper and co-ordinating CS - Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, and Whisper White. The attached tag is stamped in Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss and is a stamp from the "Botanical Blooms" stamp set, while the sentiment is from "A Great Friend" stamp set. I have punched out the tag and both background CS using the Scallop Square punch...so easy! The Kiwi Kiss border around the bottom has been punched using the Eyelet Border, and the handles are made using the Round Tab punch. It is all brought together with some co-ordinating Baja Breeze striped Grosgrain Ribbon. I hope you get time to try one, you can also reduce the measurements and make super cute, small ones...these bags are versatile and pretty! Thanks for dropping in and have fun...Lisa xx.

No comments: