Thursday, March 4, 2010

Boxed Card Set




Back to one of my favourite things...a boxed set of cards and envelopes. The tutorial for the box is from the Split Coast Stampers. Adele and I have made a few of these boxes and swapped a solid lid for an acetate one so you can see through to the cards stored in the box. The box is made with the white card insert inside the 12 x 12 DSP packs (we waste nothing!!) and I have used the much loved "Parisian Breeze" DSP. I have teamed this fabulous box with some cute thank you note cards and matching envelopes. I love the simplicity of using just one stamp set, in this instance 'Trendy Trees' and adding some paper punching for added detail. The colour combo of Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White is another favourite. I have inked in Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze too. The envelopes have been personalized by cutting a standard envelope in half and then adding co-ordinating Baja Breeze DSP to form the flap. I haven't been able to give this set away yet...I like it too much!! If you've never made a box before, then give this one a go...Lisa xx.

No comments: