Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chocolate Flip Box



I saw this box on Andrea Walford's site and loved it immediately...so had to make my own. There is a fab tutorial for it which will help you make your own. When I made it I wasn't even sure what was going to fit inside it, but have since discovered that a small bag of Maltesers or a king size Kit Kat fit perfectly!! I made one of these as a door prize for our first workshop and the lucky guest who won it was very happy!!
I have used Parisian Breeze DS with co-ordinating CS - Kraft, Baja Breeze and Whisper White. The large detail heart has been inked in Baja Breeze and sentiment has been inked in Chocolate Chip. Both stamps are from the "Always" stamp set. The smaller hearts have been inked in Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip and are from the "Simply Said" stamp set. I have used another stamp from the "Always" stamp set inked in Whisper White all over the Kraft CS.
I am a big fan of making little boxes, baskets,and any type of container that can hold a small gift, card set or treat. It is just such a complete package to give someone and in these times a more affordable option that's unique, made with love and says, "I care enough about you to make this!" Happy crafting - Lisa xx.

No comments: