Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gift Bag


I do love a nifty Gift Bag and now I can make them myself. Plus they are way cuter than the ones in the shops and cheaper!! Again there is a great tutorial by Makeesha Byl that shows you how to make one of these and the measurements can be altered to make the bags bigger or smaller. You may have noticed that Adele and I love making paper flowers and I catch myself putting them on everything now. This flower is so easy...just punch out different coloured rounds using the Scallop Circle punch, basically scrunch them all up and then layer them on top of each other and fasten with a brad or some glue and a button like I have.
Now I didn't have any jumbo eyelets to attach to my bag for the ribbon to go through, so I used some Whisper White Jumbo Grommets instead. I like the look although you do have to tie your ribbon differently so it doesn't come through the larger hole of the grommets.
Anyway i had loads of fun making this gift bag and I will be making many more...Lisa xx

CS: Riding Hood Red Crimped, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Whisper White
DSP: Sweet Slumber Specialty, Riding Hood Red and So Saffron Patterns DSP for the flower
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Baja Breeze Corduroy Button, White Jumbo Grommets, Rhinestone Brads,Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Crimper.

1 comment:

About Me said...

I LOVE this gift bag!!! Looks super amazing in real life as well as on camera!!! You are so super talented you...xxx