Thursday, April 1, 2010

Who needs sleep!!!

So I was meant to be going to sleep early tonight but ended up getting stuck at the dining room table making cards!!!!! I'll pay for it tomorrow but really enjoyed myself - here's some of the things I came up with (I apologise for the very bad photography - I normally take my photo's in the daytime in natural light but I need to give some of these cards away tomorrow so wanted to take the photo's right away!!!!)



These next two cards are inspired by the one in the Autumn/Winter mini on page 5 (I so want this hostess set!!!) Obviously my colours are different and so is the stamp set but the inspiration is there...




So I am in love with pink and green and a new blog!!!! I stumbled somehow across Lynn Putt's blog 'The Queens Scene' and fell in love with this card of her's and knew I wanted to case it - and its a friend's 16th wedding anniversary tomorrow so I thought it would be a perfect occasion to make and give??? I have used a Very Vanilla base on one and Certainly Celery on the other...can't decide which one I like the most. And how could I forget - the gorgeous poofy flower of Dawn McVey's - she is just amazing - a creative legend!!! Check out her whole blog - its great for quirky and zany stuff as well as gorgeous elegant things...














Thanks so much for stopping by and tell me what you think???

Smiles
Adele xxx

3 comments:

Abby said...

I think they're gorgeous, especially the last few with the flowers on them!! I love checking your blog when I have a second!! :) And your photography is great - I love the backgrounds! :) Am checking my schedule to see if I can make the new mini catalogue launch! xo

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Beatiful... no, actually GORGEOUS. Love your flower and it looks absolutely STUNNING with the Top Note.. Ooh I can't wait to get my Big Shot!!!

xx Sarah

Lisa Martin said...

Hi Adele
I love how youve done the scallop flowers! I only saw the tuition last night - might have to have a play tonight, when a friend comes round! Gorgeous work! :)