Sunday, May 23, 2010

Circle Circus



So I borrowed Lisa's Circle Circus stamp set to have a play with (yes, it is STILL on my wishlist!!!) and this is one of the designs I came up with - I was in the mood for something clean and simple and I think this one is just that - simple simple simple!! All it uses is the Circle Circus stamp set, a circle punch and some ribbon pretty much. Don't you just love that ribbon though - its to die for!!! Unfortunatetly its out of our last mini so not currently available (I forgot that until right at this moment - SORRY!) but I really really like it - similar to the polka dot ribbons in the current mini catalogue in the new ink colours (Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry) - who can resist such gorgeous ribbon!
This layout could easily be adapted to any colour scheme or stamp image don't you think?? :)
Thanks for stopping by,
Smiles,
Adele xxx

2 comments:

Christine T said...

this is absolutely gorgeous Adele!!! Love how simple and clean it is!!!

Cowan Family said...

What the heck were you doing posting at 12am???? Go you!