Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Variations of a theme














I know it's an epic post but I had an epic weekend making these cards!! I made a whole heap of paper flowers about 3 weeks ago and finally got around to doing something with them. I really wanted to try some new colour combinations and also use the flowers so they are the 'showcase of each card. Adele has picked out her favourite ones...but I still can't decide which ones I like best. Don't forget we have a class on all types of paper flowers coming up in July, so if you like the flowers on my cards...sign up and learn how to make them!

Ok, have a look and tell me which one you like best!

Lisa xx

4 comments:

Liam said...

Well Lisa just gorgeous.

Liam

About Me said...

I LOVE THESE CARDS!!!!! And I think I have a few more favourites after seeing them all up like this!!! So so awesome!!!! xxx

Abby said...

Okay I love them all, but my very favourites are numbers 5, 6 and 11 :) I love the flowers which have different papers on each layer, and I love the bright colours :) xo

Christine Blain said...

WOW - what a feast for the eyes!! My favourites are the second and fourth ones, but they are all just beautiful, Lisa.