Monday, July 12, 2010

Do You Love Your Neighbours??

I have taken a fancy to one of the Sale-a-bration free sets again and put these cute little houses to good use. I have to say that I love them to bits and they look so adorable. Only one important tip... and that is you MUST use the Stamp-a-majig or you end up with very crooked houses! I have left some of the cards without sentiments (I've started leaving one or two blank with all the cards I make now, because sometimes you just need a blank card!) so I can write whatever I need to for the occasion. I already have some great reasons to use these cards...old friends have moved back into the area, new families have moved in at church and our next door neighbours are selling up and moving. Better start writing now!

Hope you like them...I have cased and then slightly changed or been inspired by others to create these cards...

Lisa xx

3 comments:

About Me said...

These are so so sweet!!!! My absolute favourite is the tree with the little butterfly house hanging off it! So so gorgeous...you are just too good!! I do tell you that right...xxx

Abby said...

I love these!! I have this set and now am inspired to start using it!!! :) I make all the houses crooked but I don't have a stamp-a-ma-jig so will have to cut the roofs out or something..

Kara said...

I love this set, so many uses!