Friday, July 9, 2010

Echoes of Kindness

So we haven't posted anything for awhile....but we're back! Adele and I have been enjoying the holidays and letting our creative juices rest (just for a little while!) but we have also tried some new things and come up with some lovely cards.
I got out a level 2 hostess set (Echoes of Kindness) and decided I needed to try all four stamps in the set and make a bunch of cards to showcase how beautiful and versatile the flowers are in this set. They look great in all colours and I can't decide which flower I love the best. I think these cards will be a future stamp a stack class for sure!!

Look out for some more of our 'holiday cards' posts soon!!

Lisa xxx

2 comments:

About Me said...

These are all so STUNNING!!!!! I seriously cannot decide which one is my favourite - I LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Such a gorgeous stamp set and I LOVE the colours you have used with them!!! So so gorgeous - I am totally CASEing all of these! Too clever...xxx xxx xxx

Patrice said...

This is a lovely bunch of cards. They're are all just perfect, I can't decide on a favourite either :o)