Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LAST CHANCE!!!

Today is the FINAL day to be able to snaffle up some awesome retiring stamping bargains!!!!! There are some things hugely discounted - a number of stamp sets have been changed to 50% off and a great load of punches are now down to $15.95!!!! If you've been drooling over our awesome range of punches then now if the time to buy them - I don't think you'll ever see them at this price again!!!!

The List has been updated and further discounts have been applied to many many things so make sure you have a look. (look HERE)

If something catches your eye be sure to email me asap (adlewiess@yahoo.com.au) by COB today - today is the LAST DAY and orders need to go through tonight...

Happy browsing, I'm thinking I may just need to readjust my orders and grab some of these bargains myself...:)

PS: Don't forget to book in to our FREE Catalogue Launch Party this Saturday night, 7pm at my house! We still have a few seats left so if you're interested in seeing and playing with some of the awesome (AWESOME) new things in the NEW Catalogue then be sure to reserve your seat. Both Lisa and I will running this event so be sure you come along for lots of make-and-takes, door prizes and samples...

Really hope to see you there,

Smiles

Adele xxx

No comments: