Friday, September 3, 2010

Greenhouse Gala

I am IN LOVE with this paper and its matching stamp set - Friends Never Fade! They are both so so gorgeous, and I'm having so much fun playing with them, albeit frustrated fun because I just want the new colours that co-ordinate with the paper!!!! But I shouldn't complain should I....:)

Anyway, here are a few cards I've made using these two favourites...I have to admit most of these are almost complete CASEes as the mojo has been running very low...


This is the first card I've made today - and it doesn't use any new paper or colours but some old favourites - Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. I found this card here and really liked its simplicity AND the fact that it uses 2 carry over colours rather then new ones...that helped me out a lot! :)



This card I found here which again attracted me by its simplicity. I don't have the same colours (I've used Chocolate Chip instead of Early Espresso) but I think the effect is the same...

And while I was working with that layout I decided to try some different colours and patterns and created this...



Now Baja Breeze is STILL one of my favourite colours and I really like all these colours together. LOVE that patterned paper...(didn't realise how very SAD that stupid little blue knot looks - will be fixing that!!!)


I have a few more to show you but might save them for a rainy day, or just another day!

Hope you're having a fabulous Friday and that you're making space in your diary so you can come to our FREE Catalogue Launch tomorrow night - it will lots of fun and one of the make and takes may include one of these cards??? :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Smiles

Adele xxx

2 comments:

Patrice said...

I really like each of these cards, I'm a huge fan of CAS.

Wish I could join you for launch night, my BFF is going though as she lives in Brisbane. Have a great time!

Lynn Put said...

All of these cards are lovely and very nicely done!
TFS