Monday, September 6, 2010

New Frames

I made a few new frames for the Launch party and was really happy with how they turned out, although the photo's leave a lot to be desired...




This frame uses the Butterfly Punch and the Butterfly Prints stamp set from the new catalogue and the GORGEOUS Greenhouse Gala papers!! How effective are all these papers together - I LOVE THEM!!! Seriously - I really really like all of the papers in this collection.

You can't see in the photo but the backing is a piece of Baja Breeze cardstock and I've inked the small damask image from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set in a pattern all over the back in Versamark for a subtle hint of pattern...and the gorgeous saying in the middle says 'Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes', which I think is really really sweet!




Sorry for the bad photo!!!! This frame is essentially exactly the same as the one I made for a friend in this post - although now that I'm looking at the two of them on the screen I can spot a few differences...

The colours in this frame are baja Breeze and Soft Suede - that delicious spotted ribbon is no longer available (so sad)?? These colours together are so soothing to me and I am in love with this style of frame - so vintage looking - I love it!

So I am more than happy to sell these frames to anyone that wants them. They will be $20 each plus P&H if you're not in the local area. Better yet, why not have a go and whipping up your own!!! If you need any help with purchasing supplies just let me know! (wink wink!!!!)

Thanks for stopping by, come again soon...

Smiles

Adele xxx

No comments: