Friday, September 17, 2010

Using up those Scraps!

The DSP papers are so lovely that I can't bear to throw even the smallest scrap out....so I end up with a container full of off-cuts! I decided I better start doing something with them and that is how these two cards came about. Scraps are great for getting that eclectic feel...just glue a whole heap of off-cuts together and then neaten them up and whack them on a card! Or use your punches to punch out a whole heap of similiar shapes and then layer them to make flowers.
I am loving the new textured impressions embossing folders...the one I have used is Vintage Wallpaper. The sentiment on the top card is another favourite from a new set called 'Perfect Punches'...every sentiment matches a punch, which is sooo easy and quick!

More things to make....

Lisa xx

No comments: