Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Class for 2011!!!

So its time to get back into the groove of crafting, and what better way then by holding a class!!! I am very very excited and really hope there are lots of you who are wanting to come (hint hint!!! hehehe) and I have lots of awesome things in mind to make! I don't have any pictures for you yet but I will post them as soon as I can. I CAN tell you that we will definitely be making cards with the Sweet Treat Cups that are currently on promotion. HOW EXCITING!!!!

Also on this night we will be launching the Sale-a-bration catalogue so you will definitely be wanting to come along and recieve your very own Sale-a-bration catalogue - there are some SUPER exciting stamps in there which of course you all know you can earn for FREE with every $100 you spend! Its the BEST time of the Stampin' Up! year so you definitely DO NOT want to miss out! :)

Details are:

Friday 21st January

7.30pm start

Cost: $20 to make 6 cards - 2 of which will be Sweet Treat Cup cards

My house in Mt Gravatt, Brisbane

So get excited, book in and I can't wait to see you there!

Lots of smiles

Adele xxx

1 comment:

Rozzarooni said...

hey Adele.. just wanted to say Happy Birthday again! Hope you have had a wonderful day! take care. love Ros

P.S. I really would like to come tomorrow night.. these cards look awesome! but will have to run it by Mark first.. and will let you know asap