Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friday 21st January Class


Hello friends - I'm writing this post hoping that all of you here in Brisbane are safe and sound and have been un-affected by the awful floods that have swamped our city of Brisbane. It is so terrible and our hearts and prayers go out to those who have lost so much!!!! I'm sure there will be lots of clean up to do in the coming weeks and months and we will be there with everyone else trying to rebuild and help others out for sure!

I wanted to post a quick (and awful) photo of one of the projects we'll be making at my up-coming class next Friday night. Its an adorable little milk carton - these things are soooo darn cute and I'm loving the pink! We'll be making 2 of these as well as 4 additional cards - I will try and post photo's of the cards tomorrow so you can have a squiz.



If you'd like to book in you can email me on adlewiess@yahoo.com.au or give me a call on 0403 545 602 - there are still a few spaces left! :)


Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles

Adele xxx

1 comment:

Rozzarooni said...

Thanks Adele for another wonderful night. I had an awesome night and love the cards and treat boxes we made.. (oh and the bonus scavenged freebies I scored~ lol).. Take care