Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Year in Review

I've seen lots of blogs that do a Year In Review and I think its such an awesome way of looking back of the year and seeing what you've actually accomplished and how much you've grown. It was awesome to realise that between Lisa and I we have posted over 140 posts! That's exciting to me, and I have big plans to make 2011 an even better year.

Anyway, on to my favourites for the Year 2010. These are just my favourites - hopefully I'll be able to convince Lisa to post up her favourites, but if not, I'll do it for her! It was awesome going back over our posts and still gasping at some of her craft - she's INCREDIBLE!!!

But here are mine...

FEBRUARY - we started our blog in this month



MARCH - a Stationary Box designed to hold 8 cards and envelopes



APRIL - I laboured over this frame but in the end was ecstatic
with how it turned out - was sad to have to part with it :)


Another for April - I LOVE this birdhouse!!! A template from Liam - definitley check it out - so sweet


MAY - A favourite card from this month - Baja Breeze and Vintage
 Vogue are def favourites!




JUNE - a cute baby card - you always need some of these
 on hand don't you!


JULY - these little bags are AWESOME! Sturdy and you can
 decorate them any way you like!


AUGUST - a gift set for someone special - I LOVE these little notelets


SEPTEMBER - horrid photo's but this frame worked out really well -
 Greenhouse Gala papers are TO DIE FOR




OCTOBER - I entered this card in an Inkpiration Challenge and was one of the
Top Picks - super super exciting for me!



NOVEMBER - I'm sorry I couldn't choose just one favourite!
These two cards are poles apart on colouring and
sentiment but I just love them both - both were Top Picks
at Just Add Ink...





DECEMBER - I laboured over this Advent Calendar for a whole
afternoon/evening and was so happy with it!
Imagine my despair to wake up the next
morning and find grubby little fingerprints
all over it!!!!! Arrgghhhh




Thank you so much for taking the journey with Lisa and I through 2010. Crafting has definitley brought so much joy to my life and I am truly grateful to have such a hobby. It is truly my therapy time and I love to share in its joys with all my friends in blog land and through our classes. I hope 2011 brings bigger and better things for all of us!

Thanks for stopping by, come again soon!

Smiles

Adele xxx

6 comments:

Patrice said...

Wow what a year. Such fabulous creations, I really enjoyed looking at them again! Just beautiful.

Kerry Steger said...

Adele,
Your work is simply stunning!! You make it look so easy - it would have taken me a week to make that advent calendar!! I will definately be following your blog -you are very inspiring!!!!
Kerry
xo

Kara said...

so much talent in one place. I am so glad you have posted a January class I definately plan to be there!! I am also need a night out!

Anonymous said...

Adele, what a beautiful summary of your year! I will echo Kara, so talented! And from a couple of posts back - the banana bread was DELICIOUS! Talent just oozes from you - maybe if I get close enough I can share it! hehehe :) xoxo

Christine Blain said...

What a feast for the eyes! Such beautiful, beautiful creations; you are very talented, and I love that you share your talents. Here's to an equally amazing year in 2011!

Renée M-B. said...

Hi there. Gorgeous projects. Just awarded you the liebster blog award over at jdvhousecardart.com
Cheers
Renee M-B.