Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Hello lovlies - I am really hoping you've had a wonderful wonderful Easter weekend. We've had a fantastic couple of days spending time with our family, just taking it easy. Its also been a very spiritual weekend for us as we've tried to teach our children and remind ourselves of the true meaning of Easter. I'm so greatful for these seasons of reflection...its been truly wonderful...

So anyway, on to the craft - I was able to spend a little time making some small Easter gifts for a few friends. I was on the lookout for a really simple basket or box and saw this one on Marelle's website and decided to give it a go. Marelle has used her Big Shot Scallop Square Die Cut which I don't own, so I just cut a square to the size I wanted and used my border punch to create some detail. Seriously simple and really effective.





I didn't have time to set up my normal 'studio' to take my photo's, but the grass served fairly well - :) :) :)

And of course I had to make some matching cards - very simple and very quick, but I think they still look pretty.





Thanks for stopping by, come again soon!

Smiles,

Adele xxx

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

These are oh so sweet, Adele. I love the soft colours you've used; just delightful!

Patrice said...

Your baskets and cards are just lovely - and I think the 'grass' studio works perfectly for Easter! Nice to see you crafting again.

Sandra said...

Happy Easter Adele! And congratulations on your wonderful news!!!!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Very beautiful and the colours you have chosen are perfect!