Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cards for June Class

Just popping back to show you 2 of the cards we'll be making at my card class coming up on Tuesday 28th June...


This is the Faux Silk card we'll be doing - I've changed the colours from the brown version I did here - I really like these soft colours - I've used Naturals Ivory as the base and the retired Pale Plum (???) and Crumb Cake.



Next up is a card I've CASEd from the front cover of the catalogue - I've been wanting to make this card for forever and I have to say I LOVE it - of course these papers are my absolute favourite (Greenhouse Gala) and the Top Note of course looks fabulous any which way its used...





 So there you have it. I'll hopefully post the last two cards we'll be making later in the week.

If you'd like to come along and make these cards for yourself email me to reserve you place.

Tuesday 28th June
7.30pm start
$20 to make 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs)

RSVP - as soon as possible! :) :) :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Smiles

Adele xxx


2 comments:

Patrice said...

Lovely cards Adele. Hope your class goes well.

I CASEd that particular card a little while back myself, using Bella Rose dsp.

Christine Blain said...

Yes, I'd love to come to your class, but it's just a little too far away!!! LOVE the colours in the faux silk card, Adele; it is a gorgeous, gorgeous card.