Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Picture Blocks

So this is my newest wood-working craze - photo blocks!!!! I saw the idea for these on a site I used to prepare my lessons for a class of young girls I teach at church and adapted it a little to suit my need for pretty flowers and accessories! :) We ended up doing this as an activity and all the girls got to make their own.




So I'm planning on adapting these to use a photo of Ystyn and I, or the kids or whatever photo I might like and do the same thing. I'll be back soon with new photo's later in the week...but I have to say, I love the things you can do to a boring lump of wood!

Smile smile smile,

Adele xxx


4 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Wow, Adele! That is a masterpiece!!! I love everything about it :)

Unknown said...

Wow, this looks amazing!!

Dianne said...

That's the photo I sent in that Jason took of the temple :-) Great to see its being used!

Jess said...

I love this Adele! I want to make one :D Great idea!!!!!