Friday, July 1, 2011

Baby Shower






I know I haven't contributed anything for months...but I'm slowly getting back into everything after being away overseas with my husband and daughter on our trip of a lifetime! We had such a blast but are well and truly back to reality and normal life.
My sister-in-law is having a baby any day now and a few weeks ago I hosted her baby shower. I actually made the invites before we left on holiday and then had the party 1 week after we got back. She loves giraffes and doesn't know if she is having a boy or a girl so I decided to make everything multi-coloured!
I carried the animal theme through the invites, the decorations and the thank you cards. I even made some paper bunting which was very easy and quick. From her party I have been asked to make invitations, cake toppers and more for a little boys 1st birthday party so when I complete those I will post some pictures.
I have fallen back in love with the Fox and Friends stamp set! I also love the word set Curl Cute, which is where the 'Thank you' on the thank you card is from.

Hoping to post more soon,
Lisa xxx

1 comment:

About Me said...

SOOOOOO cute!!!!! ANd I can't believe you pulled this off the week after you got home - you are AMAZING!xxx PS: Welcome back to blog land! :)