Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wood Blocks Class

Hello lovelies - just popping on to show you a variation of the photo wood block we'll be doing in a class this Saturday evening. Here is the original block...and here is the variation...




I've tried to keep this one relatively embellishment free as I'm still deciding whether its masculine enough to give to my husband for his upcoming birthday??? I've also added the word which I kind of like - it makes it have more of a scrapbooking feel...

If you're interested in making one of these for yourself the class details are

THIS SATURDAY 9th July

7.30pm @ my house

$15 - you will need to supply your own picture obviously :).

RSVP: This Thursday 7th July

I made one of these for my mother's birthday on the weekend and used a colour photo and it worked just as well - I loved the colours and brightness of it. If I can I'll try and get a photo of it before the week is out, so you don't have to use a black and white if you don't want.


Have a great week and hope to see some of you soon! :)

Smiles

Adele xxx

No comments: