Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Last But Not Least!

So i have one final Christmas card to share with you - almost a month after the fact! :)




I really love the 'Dasher' stamp - and I've combined some of the elements from my other Christmas cards to create this one (ie. vellum and the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder). And of course the yummy Glass Glitter - don't you just love it!


And one last close up of 'Dasher'. I've stamped him once in Crumb Cake and then again in Soft Suede slightly off centre onto a circular piece of Vellum and then stuck that over a cirlce of Whisper White that's been run over with the Musical Notes Standard Wheel. Once that was adhered together I've drawn a line of glue (with the 2-Way Glue Pen) around the outside and dipped it in the Glass Glitter.

Its very hard to see in the photo's but I have used the snowflake images from Snow Swirled on the back panel in Whisper White - just a nice subtle touch.

Thanks for stopping by, come again soon!!!! School starts next week so hopefully some craft time will present itself more regularly once the little munchkins are away!!!! :)

Smiles

Adele xxx

No comments: