Friday, May 25, 2012

New Work

Hasn't it been a while! I can't believe how quickly time flies!

Let me catch you up...;)

A couple of weekends ago I was lucky enough to be able to participate in a Kindy Fundraiser Market. It was SO.MUCH.FUN! The sales weren't fantastic as our market was fairly small, but it was a fantastic experience making and crafting again and setting up and selling a few items.

Here is a photo of our table/stall...


My friend had this gorgeous white tree which we used to hang our sets of Lovenotes. It looked really cute...


These are some of the blocks I had for sale - the red set sold - I've used the lovely Enchantment DSP from Sale-a-bration on both the LOVE set and the SWEET set - I so wish I had more of that paper!!!

In the background there is a basket of peg magnets - these were the best seller for the day???


These are my butterfly frames - the large one has sold but the small ones are still available!!!! :)

There were also some spiral bound notebooks in the front and more blocks...


I love love love these butterfly frames - especially the green and blue - I'm quite happy if this one never sells as it will work in my bedroom perfectly!!! hehehehe.



I have just set up a Facebook Business page which can be found at www.facebook.com/AdelisaDesigns so pop on over and 'like' if you'd like to! :)

Thanks for stopping by (if there are any of you out there left!?!? :) I have just started doing card classes up here in Beechmont so hopefully posting will become a little more regular too! :)

Have a great day!

Smiles,

Adele xxx

1 comment:

Marelle Taylor said...

I can't believe I've never stumbled across your blog before. I love EVERYTHING you've made...you have an amazing sense of style! It's all gorgeous. I had to stop myself after the third page but I'll be back for sure!
Marelle
xoxo